2801 Andrews Drive Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30305
+1 404 548 6788 (Tourist Information)
This residence was built in 1910 for the Andrews family and is an architectural anchor of the affluent Peachtree Heights neighborhood. Although the name of the original architect has been lost, the famed architectural team of Ivey and Crook was responsible for the substantial expansion that took place in 1928, which was commissioned by the Dunn family. The Tudor Revival style of the home is reminiscent of old English manors, with half-timbering casement windows.