First Presbyterian Church of Orange
191 North Orange Street
Orange, CA 92866
+1 714 538 2341
The First Presbyterian Church of Orange was formed on February 8, 1874. Since then, it has established itself as a spiritual backbone of the community in Orange. The building itself is impressive, with grand columns and stained glass windows from the 1893 Chicago World's Fair. The church plays host to many events such as community dinners, movie nights and other fun get-togethers. The church runs the Hope School that caters to needs of under-privileged children. The program "Closet," also run by the church, aims at providing gently used clothing to the poor.