3010 N. MacArthur Dr.
Alexandria, LA 71303-4142
Phone: (318) 445-6757
Fax: (318) 448-3032
Forts Randolph & Buhlow State Historic Site
Tu to Sa from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PMSituated near the Red River in Pineville, Forts Randolph & Buhlow State Historic Site is a Civil War site that is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The fort's construction was completed in 1865, and was commanded and supervised by Cpt. Christopher M. Randolph and Lt. Alphonse Buhlow respectively, and the sites are named in their honor. Now the site is a major tourist attraction and represents the Civil War history. Its visitor center chronicles information and material pertaining to the Civil War Red River Campaign.